<VV> 62Wagon ID data

PEPRLP at aol.com PEPRLP at aol.com
Tue Sep 4 22:08:36 EDT 2007

I'm new here, since Friday last, and the draw back is I can't get any work
done!! Chatting Vairs way too much fun!

Anyhow, reading the 62 Monza Wagon talk, what is a good book re ID of said
models, manufacture data, numbers etc. I have two wagons, bothh 62 Monza's
w/identifying crossed flags on Tailgate. One came with a non-original 64 engine,
and a cloth Int and stick shift. The other I saved from a junk yard here in MD,
with what appears to to the orig 102 HP engine, w/PG. Oil filler tube and dip
stick is in proper locale, as apposed to top loaded.

Was various trim/engines /trans combos available for Monza Designator? I have
been told that this was also the only year (1962) that cloth was available vs
vinyl on door panels and seat inserts....

I have been also told that my 62 w/cloth, tinted windows and stick is a rare
combo/example of the model.

Thanks,

Phil
62 Wagons