<VV> Stock Wagons

Smitty Smith vairologist at verizon.net
Thu Sep 6 10:33:44 EDT 2007

Smitty Says;   While you guys are researching, maybe someone can answer this.  In the engine compartment there are holes in the side bulkheads where the air passes through from the fender cavities.  Over the years I have noted that some have two holes on each side and others have only one hole on each side.  Shucks, I have even seen one that had two and one on oposite sides.   Basically it seems that 61s had the two holes per side but that is not always true.  So what's the story ?  When and why the change ?