<VV> Stock Wagons

Robert Marlow, Vairtec Corporation Vairtec at optonline.net
Thu Sep 6 20:23:08 EDT 2007

Smitty, the holes were changed, and the elimination of the
forward-most portion of the hole was made, to reduce the potential
for carburetor ice that formed under the right temperature and
humidity conditions.

This same problem was addressed in the FCs not by re-engineering the
holes but my adding block-off plates to the forward portion of the holes.

In both cases it is a simple but effective trick, directing the air
over more of the warm engine before it reaches the carbs.

--Bob