<VV> EM speedo needle

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Fri Sep 7 19:04:37 EDT 2007

My wife tells me there's something hanging down from the speedo needle on her Rampy, between the speedo face and the odometer.  I go look and sure enough, there's a little black thingy that moves with the needle that goes across the odometer.  I checked another EM speedo I have and yep, it does it too.  Now I doubt I ever would have noticed this thing but she has an eye for detail.  It's the needle itself, painted black.   Funny.  You know, lates don't have any thingamajigs going across their odometers.  Not that that makes them better or anything....