Subject: <VV> Corvair - Wikipedia

Mikeamauro at aol.com Mikeamauro at aol.com
Mon Sep 10 10:38:55 EDT 2007

"...Rodney:  I agree it's a well-researched article.  I
made  some edits on the 1969 information, since I own a
'69 and am fairly  knowledgeable about the last days in
Willow Run, thanks to Mark Ellis and  Dave Newell and
their extensive '69 research...Bill Hershkowitz,
Brooklyn  NY  '69 Monza Coupe 110 PG..."

The article mentions the General was looking into applying the Turbo 350
tranny into future model Corvairs. That's the first I've heard of this...sure
would be nice to have 3-speed auto, with, perhaps, a lock up converter. Is
Corvair-to-350 rotation correct? Other issues? Can anyone else comment?

Mike Mauro