<VV> re: time worst 50 cars

Ray Rodriguez reray at echoes.net
Mon Sep 10 14:59:30 EDT 2007

That entire list of the fifty worst cars is full of awful political propaganda....... I'd guess that CNN had more to do with that then Time, but then I don't know how biased and tainted Time is to tell the truth.

Did any of you read the bit on the H2?  They practically reinforced the behaviour of southern californians who set a hummer dealership on fire to protest the H2 for being militaristic and gas guzzling....

now im pissed off................

Ray Rodriguez III
CORSA member
65' Corsa 140/4 coupe undergoing restification
www.myspace.com/vairnuts