<VV> Corvair - Will it EVER end? Now Time magazine spews...

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Tue Sep 11 19:02:24 EDT 2007

In a message dated 9/11/2007 3:54:33 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
corvairenterprises at yahoo.com writes:

I’m always curiously amazed when people compare the 6-cylinder Corvair to VW
but never the Porsche. But the WWII German TATRAS??? That’s a new  one.
Vairy truly yours,
Rodney  Spooner

Maybe that's because most non-enthusiast types have heard about VW and
Porsche but the Tatra is almost unknown in the USA; I thought I was a car nut  but
I hadn't heard about the Tatra until I got involved with air-cooled cars
(driven nothing else since 1975.)

Scotty from Hollyweird