PG Turbos?? Re: <VV> Re: TURBO BENT VANES

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 11 15:44:18 EDT 2007

The engineer didn't actually say that you'd blow the heads off. Rather, he
just shrugged his sholders as an indication of the results, implying that
you'd blow up the engine, or at least have catastrophic failures. Certainly
nothing that GM could stand behind selling to us idiot customers, and you
know that they have to design to accomodate the antics of the lowest common
moron.... (G)

-Mark