<VV> '66-'69 Locking Gas Cap Question

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Wed Sep 12 00:46:22 EDT 2007

Try every key you have. GM, Chrysler, Master, whatever! Most gas caps
use a B-1 to B-4 blank. This is like a short version of the B-10 keys
used by GM from 1935 to 1966.

Usually it turns CCW to unlock.

Bent bobbi pins, tiny crochet hooks, to rake the tumblers while applying
a slight CCW motion with a small screwdriver.

Drive to locksmith before you are out of gas.

Frank DuVal