<VV> Stabilizer Bars Retrofit? - Advice

Melissa Layman melissa_layman at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 12 06:55:03 EDT 2007

Hey Guys

As my first Corvair season is getting closer to ending (pause for short sniffle), I am compiling a list of things that I would eventually like to do with Miss 'Vair.  Upholstery and interior - yes.  Lower front spoiler - a possibility, doing some more research on that, although I have seen some very convincing arguments for.  Figuring out the gas gauge/dash gauge issues, definitely.

I wondered what your thought were on the practicality, need, feasibility, etc of putting steering stabilizers on my '63? I know that was one of the big changes to the '64's.  What sort of availability is there on these parts?

Just kicking around thoughts...  thanks, in advance, for your suggestions.

Melissa Layman
'63 Monza Spyder Convertible