PG Turbos?? Re: <VV> Re: TURBO BENT VANES

corvairduval at cox.net corvairduval at cox.net
Wed Sep 12 11:12:10 EDT 2007

People around here are cutting the gasket surface down to the point where
no step exists between the gasket surface and the major flat area of the
combustion chamber. The reports are LESS pining!

Frank DuVal

ps, also have to take a similar amount off the head surface so the jug will
slide all the way in to the new surface.