<VV> three road race video's posted on YouTube

rbuckridge at comcast.net rbuckridge at comcast.net
Wed Sep 12 19:59:44 EDT 2007

Below are three road race video's posted on YouTube by one of the Legends drivers. These are NASA sanctioned road races. From following the comments on the Yahoo Legends List, these are "stock" cars as per INEX rules, meaning they are running the "treaded street tire" BFG Legends Edition tire.

These cars appear as little rockets when next to the other cars on the track. You gotta love 10,000 RPM's screaming down the straight and a little bump drafting when following another Legends car. It's like Saturday Night Short Track Racing with both left & right turns. And that's why I crew for Bryan Gardella. It's a blast. www.gardellaracing.net

HUM, maybe big HP motors and race slicks don't count as much as chassis set up? I think I said that before to a number of people.

Anyway, enjoy the links.
Roy
Ps. Rich & I (two 60+ year old guys) can change Bryan's car over from an oval set up to a road race set up in about 6 hours.

As posted by Dan Belvins on the Legends List:

"I want to try and build up the Legends Road Course series to greater numbers across the US and put alot of these arrogant Miata and Porshe drivers back in their place. Behind a Legends driver!!! We all know that Legends drivers can drive anything. But alot of people don't know that Legends cars are great on a Road Course. Here are three links both a much see on how Legends cars hold up against other
series."

http://youtube.com/watch?v=itkpG7EBQKg

http://youtube.com/watch?v=EH5QJIJkBfI

http://youtube.com/watch?v=khN49LSCew4