<VV> Turbo 350 Hydromatic was Slated for Corvair Application

jwcorvair at aol.com jwcorvair at aol.com
Wed Sep 12 17:17:14 EDT 2007

How really difficult would it be to adapt a Turbohydromatic 350 to a Corvair differential. Forgive me if this is a naive question, but I am unfamiliar with automatics (except for the most basic concepts). If we can mate a 5-speed to a Corvair differential, why not a turo 350?

Joe White (62 sedan [with PG], 66 Porvair)
CORSA, RMC