<VV> replacent windshield

Cliff tibbitts at qx.net
Wed Sep 12 21:12:02 EDT 2007

Clark's has them but not cheap.  About $400.

http://www.corvair.com/user-cgi/catalog.cgi?function=fetch&find_page=205

Safelite installed in your car $609. https://www.safelite.com/index.jsp

Have you tried checking with an auto-glass installer?  I know that Kentucky
is one of the states that requires windshield replacement policy in auto
insurance so I believe they would be available here.

Cliff Tibbitts
Lexington, KY