<VV> Humor, where do i get the muffler bearings , i dont fiend them in clarks catalog

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Wed Sep 12 22:14:28 EDT 2007

Such A Deal!!!!

I have them in stock thanks to my saving rusty eastern parts.

$29.95 for one side, $39.95 if you have duals.

Special Tool $49.95. It may look like a 10lb sledge, but it is a special
tool. Trust Me.

Send checks made out to Corvair Appreciation Society Helpfuls, just use
the initials C.A.S.H.

Glad I could help,

Frank DuVal
65 this and that also