<VV> RE: replacement windshield for EM

craig nicol nicolcs at aol.com
Wed Sep 12 22:51:29 EDT 2007

Mygrant Glass is an importer for a firm that picks up obsolete windshield
designs and reproduces them.  They only sell wholesale, so you will have to
purchase through a glass shop.  Mygrant's contact info (if your local glass
shop doesn't have it) is: Mygrant Glass Company, Inc. 3271 Arden Rd.
Hayward, CA 94545 CA Tel. 510-785-4360  I had my glass guy get one through
them a while back with no problem.  Find the NAGS windshield number ahead of
time - you can ask on VV for someone to read it off the bottom of their
replacement WS or your glass shop can look in their "Vintage vehicle" NAGS
catalog. The number will be DWxxx (like DW123, DW=Domestic Windshield).  If
your local glass shop or VV request yields no answer on the DW number, I can
look it up when I'm home from my current business trip.
Craig

<snip>I've just about given up trying to locate a windshield for my '63.
Does anyone know of a supplier? Absolutely nothing on the net.
Thanks,
Clyde <unsnip>