<VV> Head milling, Increasing "Squish"

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 13 00:02:04 EDT 2007

Matt,

I have full confidence in Mike McKeel's engine rebuilding ability, and have
no reason to question Warren's machining ability. They both knew what I was
after, and worked accordingly. So there is nothing left other than the fact
that today's modern "gas" is badly formulated, and dieseling is the result
of it.

-Mark