<VV> No low beams...

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Thu Sep 13 09:53:17 EDT 2007

Reminds me of the time I bought my 180 near the  Jersey shore some miles from
my home.  It was late in the day by the time I  got on the road and when I
stopped for gas, I found out, belatedly, that when I  worked the dimmer switch
ALL the headlights went out.  I still had parking  lights, so I drove on the
highway "briskly" so as to get home before it really  got dark and the cops
would stop me for not using headlights.  But I  couldn't drive TOO fast "cause if
I started passing everybody, the cops would  stop me for speeding.  And my
"borrowed" license plates were registered to  a 1966 YELLOW Monza while the car
they were on was a 1965 BLACK  Corsa.
    Fortunately, I made it home without arousing  the suspicion of the
constabulary Replacing the dimmer switch did solve the  problem.
    Frank "long memory for some things" Burkhard   .

In a message dated 9/13/2007 8:11:27 AM Eastern Daylight Time,