<VV> Told you I was a newbie

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 13 11:54:11 EDT 2007

Now if you live in the rustbelt, then removing the front suspension is more
like 6 hours with a hotwrench. You have to torch out the 6 bolts, then the
cage nuts, then the remaining attaching bushings ('cause the nuts are
frozen). And after that, you have to reconstruct the cage nuts and press in
new bushings to replace the ones you had to burn out..... etc.

You guys down south and out west are spoiled, and don't even appreciate
what you have. ;o)

-Mark