<VV> Hot Rod (tiny Corvair)

MarPack57 at aol.com MarPack57 at aol.com
Fri Sep 14 19:04:04 EDT 2007

Funny we should be talking about all this modifying etc. Personally I'm
strickly against it, but that is my choice. I recently joined the AACA, you talk
about stock cars, they are it. They are having their 75th anniversary in 2010 in
Louisville KY and I will be there but not with my Vair, but rather with my 65
Rambler Marlin. I've already inquired about "how restored" does a car have to
be to participate, and the reply was "just come to have fun".
    Now the odd thing, I have a bone stock 60 "700" sedan for sale, nothing
spectacular just a solid, beautiful running little driver with lots of new
parts and guess what, I will practically have to give it away. If I put a wild
paint job, big honking wheels and tires, redid the interior is some outlandish
scheme and cobbled it up I would probably have to beat the buyers off with a
stick. Go figure.
     Ed in Fla