<VV> The "Perfect" non-original Corvair

peter koehler pkoehler01 at atlanticbb.net
Fri Sep 14 20:28:02 EDT 2007

A wise man once said, "Anyone can restore a car, it takes
a real man to cut one up." My buddy Clark Hartzel has been
known to comment, "As long as there is one like it in a
museum..." or something like that. I think the perfect
"cut up" Corvair would be a 1960 coupe with a small block
V-8 up front, no obvious body modifications and the
perfect ending would be a set of fender skirts hiding the
larger rear tires hooked up to a narrowed Ford 9". Yes!
Come on, Clark! Let's build it. - Caveman Pete