<VV> Corvairs in Vegas

BobHelt at aol.com BobHelt at aol.com
Sat Sep 15 02:03:34 EDT 2007

In a message dated 9/14/2007 6:13:40 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
fullerhotshotz at yahoo.com writes:

I  will be in Las Vegas for 2 weeks of training starting 9-16. Any Corvair or
 classic car activities going on? I won't have my Corvair there but am
interested in meeting and BSing with other "VAIR FREAKS"

Hi,
Sorry, but you just missed our monthly meeting held last Wednesday. I  know
of no club events being held until the next meeting on Oct 10th. Maybe  someone
else will have some ideas.
Regards,
Bob Helt
PS, It would be nice if you would identify  yourself.