<VV> Hot Rod (tiny Corvair)

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 15 11:22:59 EDT 2007

Hi Ed MarPack,

I think the explaination there has more to do with the car than the
modifications. Just substitute a '64 Spyder, '66 Corsa turbo, or '69 (all
being convertibles) and I'd think the reverse would be true. A desirable
car in stock form usually loses value when modified, while a car that is
near the bottom in desirability (like your '60) gains from modification
simply because it increases its desirability.

-Mark