<VV> I think I have a problem (clutch related)

Ray Rodriguez reray at echoes.net
Sat Sep 15 14:28:44 EDT 2007

Hey guys,

     So I've had my engine out of the car and apart for most of the last year.  A little over a week ago I celebrated getting the renewed transaxle back in the car.... but I cant run it till I get my carbs rebuilt and thats going to be another couple weeks.

     So today I was cleaning up the garage, and found this part behind the shelf I stored my old clutch and pressure plate on for the past 8 months....

http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f90/Swiftblade13/?action=view&current=problem001.jpg

    Assuming this is part of my clutch assembly (and it sure looks like it)  I guess I'm going to have to take everything apart again.....

     I am not happy... I hope you have good news for me.

Ray Rodriguez III
CORSA member
65' Corsa 140/4 coupe undergoing restification
www.myspace.com/vairnuts

P.S.- Its the 65' 140/4 car, and I replaced the clutch with a rebuilt unit, and reused the bolted flywheel FYI.

Dont make me cry!