<VV> I think I have a problem (clutch related)

Michael Kovacs kovacsmj at sbcglobal.net
Sat Sep 15 15:30:31 EDT 2007

Ray,
   It is an important part of the assy. However, I once took a part an engine that many miles on it and this washer was missing. I'd bite the bullet and disassemble and install the gadget.

Ray Rodriguez <reray at echoes.net> wrote:
  Hey guys,

So I've had my engine out of the car and apart for most of the last year. A little over a week ago I celebrated getting the renewed transaxle back in the car.... but I cant run it till I get my carbs rebuilt and thats going to be another couple weeks.

So today I was cleaning up the garage, and found this part behind the shelf I stored my old clutch and pressure plate on for the past 8 months....

P.S.- Its the 65' 140/4 car, and I replaced the clutch with a rebuilt unit, and reused the bolted flywheel FYI.

Dont make me cry!