Fwd: <VV> I think I have a problem (clutch related)

BobHelt at aol.com BobHelt at aol.com
Sat Sep 15 15:36:51 EDT 2007

In a message dated 9/15/2007 11:29:13 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
reray at echoes.net writes:

Assuming  this is part of my clutch assembly (and it sure looks like it)  I
guess  I'm going to have to take everything apart again.....

I am not happy... I hope you have good news for  me.

Ray Rodriguez III

Sorry Ray,
Only bad news. Not only do you need it installed, but you might have  screwed
up your crankshaft gear with the bolts you did install. First check to  see
if you can easily rotate the crank. if so, you may be OK, but I'd still take  a
look at this gear before running the engine. Unfortunately that involves
removing the engine and bell housing. So sorry.
Regards,
Bob Helt