<VV> forgotten clutch part.. part II

Ray Rodriguez reray at echoes.net
Sat Sep 15 15:55:43 EDT 2007

Is there by any chance a shortcut used for clutch jobs, or is drivetrain removal required as I assume it would be?

The only part of removing the drivetrain again that really worries me is the strut brace bracket that bolts to the differential housing.. I had a hell of a time getting that thing bolted back up to the diff last time and really dont wanna do it again (the instructions I have say its very easy to strip out the holes, and I found it near impossible to get them started straight).  Aside from that I expect the next go around will be quite easy now that I know the process.

Ray