<VV> Sprint 6

Thesuperscribe at cs.com Thesuperscribe at cs.com
Sat Sep 15 18:46:30 EDT 2007

In autumn of '68 I looked at a used '66 or so Le Mans with the Sprint 6 and a
4-speed. The idea of a 6 instead of a V-8 intrigued me (which is why I
inquired about ordering a new Camero with a 6/4-speed the year before) and it ran
nicely. But it smelled of gasoline, which the owner didn't want to fix, so I
passed on it.

But it might have been a neat car.

--Tom Berg

***

In a message dated 9/15/2007 5:38:07 PM Eastern Daylight Time,