<VV> ANs Brad Penn Oil> re:Concerns about using the latest rated oil in pushrod

BBRT chsadek at comcast.net
Sun Sep 16 09:26:06 EDT 2007

Ron, Look into Brad Penn, made by the refinery that made the green Kendall
GT3 oil... Same formula with the good stuff in it. They also make a
semi-synthetic.  Brad Penn is from the American Refinery in Bradford PA on
Kendall St. N of Pittsburgh.  I use it in track cars. BTW, the new oils
reduce those elements which are necessary for flat tappet (lifter) engines.
It is the sliding friction they address.

Chuck S