<VV> replacment windshield

Jim Houston tampatexan at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 10:44:52 EDT 2007

I got the windshield installed in my LM on Friday - $203 total.  Tinting
isn't obvious, and I don't think the band is on the top.  But, I think
it was worth the money.  The installer called me and said there was a
lot of corrosion under the windshield and I should fix it before I get
the car painted - which I'll do, of course...  anyway, a positive
experience with SafeLite for me ....

Jim Houston
Tampa, FL