<VV> '66 AC sedan

Spencer Shepard sshepard3 at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 17 13:40:44 EDT 2007

There is a '66 air conditioned sedan on Ebay #170150195506. The car belongs to a customer on mine and it is very nice. I didn't know that he had listed it on a consignment basis. I didn't think he'd really try to sell it.

The car is exactly as described except that it isn't "restored" because it never needed to be restored. It has wire hub caps, not wire wheels. I think is has had one panel repainted, but other that that it is all original. It might qualify as "factory stock original" if that matters. The mileage is real and it is as straight and "rust free" as possible. It is a 110, PG,AC Monza Sport Sedan (4 door) and must be one of the best surviving.

I think the reserve is near $10K but he might take less in a private deal (no consignment) if it doesn't sell. I could get someone in touch with the owner.

Spence Shepard