<VV> What makes a 62 Monza Wagon a Monza?

KMFEAR at aol.com KMFEAR at aol.com
Mon Sep 17 20:35:33 EDT 2007

I bought that 62 Monza Wagon in OH. It wasn't quite what I had hoped but I
drove 4.5 hours so I took it home. It is a Monza according to the vin. Other
than Monza badges on the front fenders and glove box, Monza hubcaps and partial
 beltline trim what did being a Monza offer. It has a bench seat with cloth
inserts the same on the door panels. Did they offer buckets in a wagon? It
seems  to me I was a wagon with vinyl Monza door panels??? Was it a 102 engine
maybe?  This has a 140 so who know what was it in originally. Any input?