<VV> Looking for wheel rims

tkalp at cox.net tkalp at cox.net
Tue Sep 18 18:26:37 EDT 2007

Another unique feature of the FC rims is because of the location of the drop center the tires must be mounted and demounted from the back side.  I took some FC wheels to the shop at school to have the tires removed . . . . they were having a dickens of a time getting the tires off, until I told them they had to be taken off the back side . . . maybe that's how the rims got "warped" in the first place.  Good information to give to your tire installer.

Terry Kalp