<VV> Lost History and More

PEPRLP at aol.com PEPRLP at aol.com
Tue Sep 18 20:59:03 EDT 2007

A good point made, if it hasn't been brought up lately...The weekly
publication Old Cars weekly last week had an excellent story re the loss of the old
fashion salvage yard to the high price of scrap metal. I'm sure the conversations
could be endles: Economics, Outsourcing, Overseas steel, etc, if it hasn't
already been hashed out here already. (I'm still new here)

My point is, if you have a favorite yard or source of parts, or just plain
enjoy wondering thru one of those "wrench twisters park", best do it
soon....It's probably slated to be crushed into history soon. Aty the least, we should
stay in touch with local owners and post data, should someone find out Joe Yard
Owners intentions....

Phil
62 Wagons
66 Verts