<VV> '61 Fresh Air Plenum

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Tue Sep 18 21:50:36 EDT 2007

Well, I don't live in Hawaii, and hot air holds more moisture than cool
air. Hence ot air defogs better than cool air.

The A/C removes the moisture from the air by condensing it out,
something same temperature air cannot do. Same as in inside and outside
air being the same temperature. No humidity change there. Now cool the
air below dew point, and the water drops out. That is why the windshield
forms water drops, so same temperature air will just drop more water
onto the windshield.

Frank DuVal

People in dry climates play by different rules....