<VV> E Mails again - No Corvair

corvairs lonwall at corvairunderground.com
Wed Sep 19 12:55:28 EDT 2007

Oh swell. My providor says that they had some sort of issues with e
mails and spam filters this past Sunday which, in my case, caused most
of my e mails to bounce. They have finally fixed the problem this
morning and admitted thier responsibility (finally).

This involved my  e mail address, lonwall at corvairunderground.com and
unfortunatly all the various groups I belong to, such as this one. I'm
sure I'm off on a very fun new adventure of wasted time and

Our website ordering and the sales at corvairunderground.com were not
effected in any way.  If you sent me an e mail and it bounced back to
you you should re-send. Sorry about the inconvenience.   Lon

www.corvairunderground.com