<VV> RE: Lookiing for FC wheel rims

Western Canada CORSA westerncanadacorsa at shaw.ca
Wed Sep 19 22:15:40 EDT 2007

Actually, the comment about the ball joints had me scratching my head
because two weekends past I was in the local Chevy dealership looking
through their well worn P&A manual to get GM part numbers for FC ball
joints, and I don't recall seeing different numbers specified for different
years of FCs.

I was however surprised to see two different part numbers for Canadian made
'61 Monza wagons for upper control arm bushings, and a third for American
made ones.

Regards,
Joel