<VV> 69 build Quality

Ebarr19 at aol.com Ebarr19 at aol.com
Fri Sep 21 09:12:52 EDT 2007

I bowled with a guy a few years back that said he was an inspector on the
corvair line in its last days and said they were the best cars built as the were
 almost hand built and pushed around on dollies. I told him that reports were
 that a lot of them were sub-par on quality and I told him about the 5985
green  convert that I saw in Chicago with 12.8 miles on it in 1994 and was not
very good, paint was orange pealed, trim pcs did not fit well. He stated that
the last few days they were rushed and had a few problems but for the most
part  they were good cars.
  Gene Barr