<VV> Tire sizes

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts at aol.com
Fri Sep 21 19:33:47 EDT 2007

Heck, you can go to 18 or even some 19 inch sizes and still have the right
rolling diameter for a Corvair! Although there's something almost sick about
having a car with +6 tire conversions... <G>

Anyhow, I needed to replace tires on my Fiero GT, and 15 inch sizes in
anything that could be considered ultra high performance is difficult to
impossible...

In a message dated 9/21/2007 6:25:49 PM Eastern Daylight Time,