<VV> converting a 2nd gen corvair to 3.8 buick engine

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Sat Sep 22 14:09:46 EDT 2007

In a message dated 9/22/2007 10:51:43 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
TTuttlelandscape at aol.com writes:

I am  considering swapping the engine out of my 67 convertible engine and
replacing it with a 3.8 buick engine in the original location.

does  any know of any websites or links which have pictures or sell
conversion parts?

I know what I have to do to reverse the engine  rotation. I was looking foe
someone who has actually did the  swap?

Is this the Buick V6 or the Aluminum V8 you're considering.  If it's  the V8,
contact Dave Strickland at Corsa West (club 914.)

Scotty from Hollyweird