<VV> Convertible Top Repair Question

ChiefTAM at aol.com ChiefTAM at aol.com
Mon Sep 24 21:34:16 EDT 2007

After getting my 65 Corsa Turbo Convertible cleaned out and prepared to put
back together, I noticed a problem with my like new white convertible top.
Not completely sure when it happened, but in storage, it looks like a acutely
starved or bored mouse has chewed a hole the size of a quarter in my top.   I
know that tears in vinyl seats can be "welded" and repaired.  Does anyone
know if a vinyl repair place could do a passable repair of the hole in this  top?
 I am not concerned right now about it being perfect, as much of the  time
the top will be down, but obviously, don't want to get caught in the rain  right
now.  Any thoughts?

Todd in TX