<VV> History help wanted for my 1965 Corvair Monza Sport Coupe

Lonny Drees 1965-corvair-monza at live.nl
Wed Sep 26 04:16:06 EDT 2007

Dear All,
First of all I apologize for my poor English and second i would like to introduce myself to you. My name is Lonny Drees and I'll live in Rotterdam, The Netherlands (Europe).
I am very happy to tell you that I'm a new owner (since four weeks) of a very nice Chevrolet Corvair Monza Sport Coupe 140 HP.

This car that i own is my dreamcar and after 2 years of searching to one that fits my standards I finaly found one here in The Netherlands. The Cars origin is from the state of California USA. Reading the VIN code will learn that my car is a 1965 Monza 2-door sport coupe.It was the 16017th Corvair built at Los Angeles that year. My Corvair was exported from the states to the Netherlands around 10  or 12 years ago. On one of the windows there is a decal from the Corvair Society of America, Its more than possible that the cars owner in the USA was a member of the Corvair Society and truly i hope so because that is my question to you all. I like to trace all the former owners of my Car to the first owner and the beginning of this nice Monza Coupe :-)  I have already found all the former owners (three of them) in the Netherlands but here its stops because the rest is in the USA. Is it possible that you can help me to find one of its former owners in the USA to help me underway to find the others.  Hope tho find the history and possible old story's and photos of my Car, It would be a very very nice add to my dreamcar and I hope you can help me and tell me what i can do to find the first and other owners of my Corvair. Thank you very much and hope to hear from you soon. Again sorry for my poor English. The VIN code of my car is : 105375L116017