<VV> oil confusion

BobHelt at aol.com BobHelt at aol.com
Wed Sep 26 14:41:50 EDT 2007

In a message dated 9/26/2007 10:07:21 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
Wrsssatty at aol.com writes:

Any  simple advice for a
simple guy like me who's not rebuilding an engine but  just wants to take
good
care of a car that he drives on sunny summer  Sundays and wants to keep
driving
for as long as he can?  I need  someone just to say; "Buy (fill in the blank)

oil."

Thanks!

~Bill Stanley

Geez Bill,
Where you been? I have been offering to send FREE my two articles on the
oils via email on VV for some time now. Just again offered the same, week before
last, and again last week. What's a guy to do?
Regards,
Bob Helt