<VV> RE: Frank Responds Re: dust busted, (some Corvair) ...

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 26 21:08:44 EDT 2007

No, there is a BIG question about it. They don't look anything like a dustbuster. And yes, I'm offended by it, because it was coined as derogatory and meant to be offensive. Other people may have embraced the slam, and maybe they're too dumb to recognize when they're being insulted.  But I refuse to be that stupid. So sue me. I'll never use that term to describe the All Plastic Van.

-Mark