<VV> The Corvair Decade

Brandes, Guy GBrandes at loebermotors.com
Thu Sep 27 12:48:26 EDT 2007

Hey, sometime you have to put COR$A in front of CORVAIR in order to keep
the CORVAIR interest alive.

Regards,

Guy Brandes

Great Idea Joel,

We could even have all our members send in the Convention registration
money, plus what they would spend for travel, room and board to CORSA
and instead of having a convention CORSA could invest the money into a
market fund and get a great return on the members money.

Going further we could put the entire CPF inventory up on E-bay . . .

Sometimes we get the COR$A in front of the Corvair.

Terry Kalp