<VV> Corvair Socket

Jim Houston tampatexan at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 15:34:22 EDT 2007

I don't think I would pay that much for ANY socket !!  I have several
torque wrenches, and besides, how often does one expect to have to
torque heads????  I chalk this price up to the usual eBay insanity --
seems that no matter what is on eBay, somebody will bid an insane price
for it !!  Of course, this is just MHO . .  .

Jim Houston
Tampa, FL