<VV> My new GB on rotisserie (Group Red)

BBRT chsadek at comcast.net
Thu Sep 27 18:58:23 EDT 2007

Way to go!!

Chuck S
----- Original Message -----
From: "D. Monasterio" <dmonasterio at megared.net.mx>

    Remember my new toy I got in March ?, well.... after rebuilding the
engine and driving her for a while, yesterday I started dissmantling her for
restoration. Today she is hanging on the rotisserie to start working
seriously on the undercarriage so, she is officially on Group Red, expecting
to be ready for LA 2008. Fortunately, the body is in great shape with
minimal surface rust and a small dent on the rear right corner.

    Daniel Monasterio