<VV> Re: Stalling PG - Carbs

Michael Kovacs kovacsmj at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 27 19:11:27 EDT 2007

Reinstalled the one carb, purrs like a kitten. Idle mixture screw now functions. There was no fuel flow at idle before. The choke didn't open much and thermostat door stayed closed on that side.

   Only change was to thoroughly blow out the idle fuel passages in the cluster.

Grant Young <gyoungwolf at earthlink.net> wrote:
    body{font-family: Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:9pt;background-color: #ffffff;color: black;}      Also check to make sure the tip of one of the mixture needles is not broken off in the hole.
  Good luck.
  Grant