<VV> No I am not on Comission (No Corvair) 1961 Chevy Brookwood Station Wagon - California Car

Garth Stapon corvair2 at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 28 22:48:00 EDT 2007

Its hard to believ but this is not the only list I am on.

Its also a shock to me that Cahvy had to make another wagon at the same time as that cream puff Lakewood.

This is from my my other Wagon list.

Hello  everyone i have a 1961 brookwood wagon needs paint and interior runs great its a nine passenger wagon  it has all the accessories roof rack gas guard rear bumper steps electric rear window the car is an original california car still has the black plates on it bought this car with the intention of restoring it just had a baby and priorities call. hate to let it go.. can email pics upon request it has v8 also car runs like a champ 6000.00 OBO CALL JOHNNY 786 308 7672 IM IN FLORIDA..

And yes there might be a Lakewood in my future but in case you forgot...

LATE POWER GLIDE SEDANS RULE

Have a great weekend.

Soundls like this one could even pull a Corvair.

Regards, Garth