<VV> "Corvairs in the Curves XVIII"

Bruce Schug bwschug at charter.net
Sun Sep 30 19:36:43 EDT 2007

"Corvairs in the Curves XVIII" autocross

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Test 'n Tune 10:00AM, Timed runs 1:00PM

Greenville Municipal Stadium, Mauldin Road, Greenville, South Carolina

Members: $10.00 Non-members: $20.00

Go to:   http://maps.google.com/   Enter: Greenville Municipal Stadium

We will have registration on-site but prefer you register in advance.

FOR DETAILED INFORMATION INCLUDING A REGISTRATION FORM e-mail:
bwschug at charter.net

We are pleased to be able to put on our autocross for the eighteenth
year. This year, we have secured a very large lot. It is much bigger
than any we've run on before. It is 900' long (3 football fields!) and
varies from 365' to 480' wide! The location is very secure and easy to
get to. I do want to mention that the surface is old blacktop and is
abrasive. It will wear tires more than new blacktop. Traction is good.
It is not rough or bumpy or loose, it just has a lot of the aggregate
exposed. But it is BIG! We'll have a nice free-flowing course. After
the start I expect it to be all second gear, probably with a bit of
third.

Unlimited runs! No classes! Two trophies! Dash plaques! Fun and
fellowship with other Corvair owners!

What more could you ask for?

Well, if you want to, the next day, you can run an SCCA autocross on
this site that might use our course! For more information check:
http://www.ccrscca.com/   Click on "Solo", then, "Schedule and Results"

Remember; on November 10 - ALL ROADS LEAD TO THE CURVES!

Bruce

Bruce W. Schug
Frontman, Corvairs in the Curves
President, CORSA South Carolina